Tuesday, October 14, 2008

tagged, by myself (thanks Bobbi)

1. What was I doing 10 years ago?
1998 - I was a senior in high school in New Jersey. I had bought my first car, was co-chairman of the prom committee where my biggest decision was picking colors! I had been accepted into the college and was just waiting out my remaining days as a Long Beach Island local.

2. 5 things I did today:
- got totally freaked out by a huge spider in my shower
- walked my dogs (twice)
- wasted time at work facebooking (is that a word)
- crunched some numbers (not my strongest skill so it took a while)
- helped Maureen McCormmick pay for a new skirt by buying her new book

3. What snacks do I enjoy?
Chips and fresh salsa (it's worth the extra money) and mini-snickers bars stashed in my desk drawer

4. What I would do if I were suddenly a billionaire:
Go on a major shopping spree, not think about buying a house or saving for the future down fall of the economy. Get Presely a new sweater - something really nice and expensive, maybe cashmere (do they make dog clothes out of cashmere?). Pay off my student loans even though I'd waste my education because of my recent fast income.

5. 3 bad habits:
- rather than trimming my finger nails, I trim the skin around my nails to the point of drawing blood
- leaving soda cans (mostly half full) all over the house, including at times in bathrooms
- i'm perfect, i can only think of two

6. 5 jobs I've had:
- tee-shirt shop manager
- waitress/bartender/manager
- recruiter (not a time I love to talk about)
- hr manager (maybe that title is a bit inflated, but they keep telling me it's happening soon)
- dog walker - but I don't get paid

7. 5 things people don't know about me:
- i don't know how to drive a stick shift
- i can't swim and i don't like to pretend
- i never saw Dinsey's Mulian (did anyone?)
- i'm not emotionally ready to have a kid
- i'm easily annoyed by others (yeah right, you knew that)

No comments: